put your gloves up.

Not gonna lie - I kinda forgot about this blog.  Well, that is lie.  I didn't forget so much as just plain avoid.  I find it so much easier to just upload pics to Facebook for my friends and family to view...  but my sweet hubby informed me today that he misses my blog posts and that alone inspired me to get my butt in gear.  

Again, not gonna lie - I wasn't thrilled when Scott surprised E with boxing gloves.  Scott insisted that he got them for E to "exercise".  Really I think Daddy missed the boxing he did in his younger years and was thrilled that he would have a new opponent ; ).  How can a Mama say no to such cute boys?  Seriously though, the gloves that Scott is wearing are actually mine from my Tae-Bo/kickboxing days... and I am kinda jealous when I see him wearing them!  I am thinking of putting some Billy Blanks on and swiping my gloves back! 

So here are my boys, one grown and one munchkin, having some fun in the loft of our barn.  You can see that Daddy is having just as much fun as E. 




2 comments:

Kori Hiser said...

Oh I love these!!
And I hear ya! Way easier to post to Facebook! ;)

Elicia said...

These are so precious Danny!

Post a Comment